Passport Photos For
The United Kingdom (UK)
In Tampa, Florida
Serving St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Lakeland.
Completed In Five Minutes or Less
UK Passport & UK VISA Photo
Please Read Below For Details Prior To Visiting Our Studio:
- Avoid white clothing because the portrait background for United Kingdom Passport Photographs is cream or light grey.
- It is best to remove your glasses to eliminate any chances of rejection because of reflections.
- Your expression must be neutral with no frowning or smiling.
- United Kingdom - Great Britain ID pictures must be taken by a professional studio
- Passport and Visa photo sizes and quantities of photos required change frequently. Please verify the photo specs with your embassy prior to visiting our studio.
- Read the requirements for UK passport and UK Visa Photos here.
Feldman's Photography has been photographing passport and visa clients from England, France, Ireland and Wales for many years. We will create two identical 35mm x 45mm United Kingdom passport photos which must be submitted within the next month. It should be against a light grey or cream background. The head size must be between 29mm - 34mm on a low to medium gloss finish paper.
The UK Passport photographs you supply with your application must:
- Show you with a neutral expression and your mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Show you on your own (babies should not have toys or a dummy, and there shouldn't’t be other people in the photo)
- Be in color, not black and white
- Be identical
- Be taken within the last month
- Be 45 millimeters high x 35 millimeters wide
- Be clear and in sharp focus, with a clear difference between your face and the background
- Be taken against a plain cream or plain light gray background
- Not show you with red-eye
- Be of you facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- Not be torn, creased, or marked
- Be printed on plain white photographic paper
- Be free from shadows
- Be taken with your eyes open and clearly visible
- No sunglasses or tinted glasses
- No hair across your eyes
- Be free from reflection or glare on your glasses
- The frames must not cover your eye
- The Identity and Passport Service (IPS) recommends that, if possible, you remove your glasses
- Be professionally printed (photographs printed at home are not likely to be of an acceptable quality)
- Show your full head, without any head covering, unless you wear one for religious beliefs or medical reasons
- Be taken with nothing covering your face – you should make sure nothing covers the outline of your eyes, nose or mouth
- Be a close-up of your head and shoulders with a recommended head height (the distance between the bottom of your chin and the crown of your head) between 29 and 34 mm
- Not have any writing on the front or back - except when one of the photos needs to be certified
- Infants less than 12 months must be just a good likeness (eyes can be closed)
- Baby 1 -6 years old - same as adult except:
- No need to look at camera
- Mouth can be open
- Person with disability - case by case
The person who countersigns your application form at section 10 (your ‘counter signatory’) should also certify one (not both) of the photographs. They do this by writing on the back: "I certify that this is a true likeness of [Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms or other title followed by your full name]" They must then sign and date the statement. It is not enough just to sign and date the photograph.
The counter signatory must:
- Sign the application form at section 10 to confirm that they have known the adult who signed section 9 for at least two years.
- Certify one of the photographs as described above, stating the child’s full name.
- If you are renewing a passport you only need to get your form countersigned and a photograph certified if you look very different from the photograph in your most recent passport.
Please call 813-685-4343 for the United Kingdom Passport appointment.
||Home | Passports & Visas | Photo Restorations | Movies To DVD | Portraits | Contact Us |
Copyright 2015 • Feldman’s Photography located in Tampa, Florida services Apollo Beach, Bloomingdale, Carrollwood, Fish Hawk, Plant City, Riverview, Ruskin, Seffner, Sun City, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Valrico, Wimauma and Ybor City in Hillsborough County. In Pinellas County we service Belleair, Boca Ciega, Clearwater, Dunedin, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Largo, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pasadena, Pinellas Park, Redington Shores, Saint Petersburg, Seminole, and Tarpon Springs. Many clients come from Pasco and Polk County Florida.